Terms and Conditions
1. SITE OPERATION: United Arab Emirates is our Country of Domicile. SHAMSA ALBEDWAWI ADVOCATES AND LEGAL CONSULTANTS controls this Site from the U.A.E. SHAMSA ALBEDWAWI ADVOCATES AND LEGAL CONSULTANTS makes no representation that this Site is appropriate for use in other locations. If you use this Site from other locations you are responsible for ensuring compliance with local laws. You may not use, export or re-export any materials from this Site in violation of any applicable laws or regulations, including, but not limited to any U.A.E export laws and regulations.
3. MULTI-CURRENCY PRICED TRANSACTION, the displayed price and currency selected by you, will be the same price and currency charged to the Card and printed on the Transaction Receipt.
5. OFFICE FOREIGN ASSETS CONTROL (OFAC) SANCTIONED COUNTRIES. SHAMSA ALBEDWAWI ADVOCATES AND LEGAL CONSULTANTS will not trade with or provide any services to individuals and companies owned or controlled by, or acting for or on behalf of, OFAC targeted countries AND individuals, groups, and entities, such as terrorists and narcotics traffickers designated under the OFAC programs that are not country specific.
6. REPRESENTATIONS BY YOU. By visiting the Site, you represent, warrant and covenant that (a) you are at least 18 years old; (b) that all materials of any kind submitted by you to SHAMSA ALBEDWAWI ADVOCATES AND LEGAL CONSULTANTS through the Site or for inclusion on the Site will not plagiarize, violate or infringe upon the rights of any third-party including trade secret, copyright, trademark, trade dress, privacy, patent, or other personal or proprietary rights. The customer using the website who are Minor /under the age of 18 shall not register as a User of the website and shall not transact on or use the website.
7. PERMITTED USE. You agree that you are only authorized to visit, view and to retain a copy of pages of this Site for your own personal use, that you shall not duplicate, download, publish, modify or otherwise distribute the material on this Site for any purpose other than for personal use, unless otherwise specifically authorized by SHAMSA ALBEDWAWI ADVOCATES AND LEGAL CONSULTANTS to do so. You also agree not to deep-link to the site for any purpose, unless specifically authorized by SHAMSA ALBEDWAWI ADVOCATES AND LEGAL CONSULTANTS to do so. The content and software on this Site is the property of SHAMSA ALBEDWAWI ADVOCATES AND LEGAL CONSULTANTS. The cardholder must retain a copy of transaction records and Merchant policies and rules.
8. YOUR ACCOUNT. If you use SHAMSA ALBEDWAWI ADVOCATES AND LEGAL CONSULTANTS Site, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your account from any devices, and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. The Site shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, in any way for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of, or in connection with, your failure to comply with this section.
NO COMMERCIAL USE. This Site may not be used by you for any commercial purposes such as to conduct sales of merchandise or services of any kind. You must obtain SHAMSA ALBEDWAWI ADVOCATES AND LEGAL CONSULTANTS’s prior written consent to make commercial offers of any kind on the Site, whether by advertising, solicitations, links, or any other form of communication. SHAMSA ALBEDWAWI ADVOCATES AND LEGAL CONSULTANTS will investigate and take appropriate legal action against anyone who violates this provision, including without limitation, removing the offending communication from the Site and barring such violators from use of the Site.
LINKS AND SEARCH RESULTS. The Site may automatically produce search results that reference and/or link to third party sites throughout the World Wide Web. SHAMSA ALBEDWAWI ADVOCATES AND LEGAL CONSULTANTS has no control over these sites or the content within them. SHAMSA ALBEDWAWI ADVOCATES AND LEGAL CONSULTANTS does not guarantee, represent or warrant that the content contained in the sites is accurate, legal and/or inoffensive. SHAMSA ALBEDWAWI ADVOCATES AND LEGAL CONSULTANTS does not endorse the content of any third party site, nor does it make any representation or warranty about these sites, including that they will not contain viruses or otherwise impact your computer. By using the Site to search for or link to another site, you agree and understand that you may not make any claim against SHAMSA ALBEDWAWI ADVOCATES AND LEGAL CONSULTANTS for any damages or losses, whatsoever, resulting from your use of the Site to obtain search results or to link to another site. If you have a problem with a link from the Site, you may notify us at email@example.com